onsdag den 6. februar 2013

A start of something new.

So, here I am trying to figure out how this blog is working.
My name is Trish and I have a lot in my baggage; hope, believing, strong, hurtness, learning and secrets. Now its time to get words and pictures on these secrets, therefore I am doing this blog, so I can remind myself about my dreams! so. . . Je vais te dire un secret.


Me, myself and I.

I never changed, I just learned. 
The last couple of year I have been going through a lot, nothing that I could not handel. Things that made me, weak, but then stronger. I desided after 3 years of " you-are-nothing-worth-high-school" I needed to get away. So thats what I did, I came to an amazing family in the US. They thought me that I am beautiful outside and in and also be who you are. Meanwhile I was in the US my parents split up, and my family felt apart.
People say I changed. . . I say;I just learned. 





Something so close, but yet so far away. 

I do think about you everyday, yet, I am not telling anyone. It is all about being strong and not showing the world the vulnerable side of you.
I dont understand why you can look at me and pretent that you did not do anything wrong. You should be the most important in my life, be by my side if I needed it. Sadly there is an empty spot next to one on my sides. That spot is waiting for you to come back, maybe one day you will realize it.
Meanwhile; I  am taking one step at the time. . . . 


10-19-2013 
Okay, back again to blogger. It has been some crazy months. First Got exceptet til Copenhagen business School, so moved to Copenhagen where i finally found a dorm. 
 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar